Here's a situation I find myself in frequently as a web developer. I change the address a domain resolves to, usually by editing my hosts file, only to find that Chrome is still loading the old site in spite of the fact that the domain resolves to the new and correct address when testing with nslookup.

The reason this can happen is because Chrome has its own networking layer that includes DNS caching. Luckily, the Chrome developers give us direct access to this and the ability to clear it. Put this into your address bar and hit enter.

There will be a lot of information here, but all we're looking for in this case is the clear hosts cache button. Click that and Chrome's DNS cache should be flushed allowing you to see the site you are expecting based on your DNS resolution.

Clear Chrome's DNS Cache